Environmental Works, a nonprofit Community Design Center, empowers Washington’s most vulnerable people and communities to create the spaces they need to succeed. People and Places Matter!
Environmental Works was founded to provide professional architectural and planning service to those under-served by the profession. Throughout our history, we have assisted hundreds of organizations in achieving their facility-needs goals.
Environmental Works’ services include:
- Existing condition surveys/Capital Needs Assessments
- Evaluation of physical and organizational needs
- Site/Zoning Analysis
- Budgeting and Scheduling
- Complete Architectural Services
- Environmentally sensitive design (LEED and other)
- Socially responsible design (SEED)